PA Team is a dynamic, fast-growing company, focusing on the extremely disruptive and most exciting field of Process Automation. At PA Team we work in a rapidly growing team of passionate, honest, and innovative people who like to have fun at what they do while delivering the highest quality possible.
About the job
The support team works closely with the development team and Customer Teams. RPA Support Engineer will monitor and maintain the efficiency of automations developed by the RPA development team of PA Team
In this role, duties will include collaborating with colleagues, management and Customer RPA Teams performing support tasks to monitor and ensure response and resolution for any incidents as per customer agreed SLAs. You will also be required to provide updates to the customer on a regular basis.
To ensure success as an RPA Support Engineer, you should possess extensive experience in providing application support in a fast-paced environment. Top-Notch application support engineers distinguish themselves by being proactive in providing application support.
- Performing daily health checks on customer automation systems
- Performing analyses on automation functionality and suggesting improvements.
- Ensuring effective front-end and back-end functionality of automations developed
- Consulting with the RPA development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance
- Managing code migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronized functionality
- Establishing the root causes of automation errors, and escalating serious concerns to the Senior Engineer
- Keeping a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates
- Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics
- Providing periodic reports to internal and customer stakeholders
- Ensuring detail-oriented approach to identify repeated incidents and driving process to find RCAs and reduction in incidents
- Engage with stakeholder to co-ordinate and perform required change management as requested by customer or as appropriate for better and reliable working of deployed code
- Proactive monitoring of customer environment to reduce the incidents and problems
- Early engagement with development teams for quick and smooth handover of projects in production
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com