Job Title: Business Development Manager
Level: Mid Level (Full time)
Reports To Role: Head of Sales/Chief Commercial Officer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Freelancer
PAteam, is a leading global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) consultancy. Our highly experienced teams of business process analysts, solution architects, and technical engineers provide our customers with a bright and excellent automation solution day in and day out.
PATeam SME’s, assist every one of our precious customers in quickly achieving substantial ROI on their RPA platforms costs. Leveraging true value business solutions make it possible to bring down high operational costs. Generating better end-customers service experience and growing the revenue.
Requirement: We are looking for candidates with Business Development experience in RPA (Robotics Process Automation) industry, LOCAL to NL, who can work without sponsorship as a direct employee or freelancer.
Business level speaking/writing skills in English are a must.
Helping PAteam expand and improve its sales, develop new client outreach, revenues, product offerings, talent, customer service and brand awareness.
Create a strong pipeline of new sales opportunities. Develop client relationship management to ensure the sales funnel by proactively identifying, tracking, and maximizing the potential value of the customer and facilitating successful closures.
Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as social selling, calling and face-to-face meetings.
Monitor and report on all sales activities and pipelines.
Proactively hunt new business opportunities outside the existing customers. You will monitor and report on all sales activities and pipelines or traditional client base through market and account research, sales events, networking, vendor events and other programs.
Ongoing client relationship management to ensure the potential value of the customer is maximized, and customer delight is maintained on a long-term basis
Work with technical staff and product specialists to address customer requirements.
What makes you perfect for this role?
- Are you crazy about Robots and Technology?
- Are you a blend of a talkative personality with good listening skills, a creative and consultative mindset and approach?
- You are a hunter with a passion for sales, revenue growth and new business opportunities
- You are a self-motivated team player and an excellent networker.
- You are sales-driven, analytical, creative and result-oriented.
- You have the ability to thrive in an intensely competitive and dynamic market.
Then we have the right challenge for you here at PA Team.
- Experience in selling Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Sales Experience in UK &Western Europe Region
Why Work For PA Team
- Adapt to a Solutions Mindset
- Work with Global Teams and Leading Subject Matter Expertise in Automation
- Be Your Own Boss– Drive self-ownership by transparency and working with international clients on long-term projects
- Manage Self Growth with Transparency with our Growth Plans
- Be part of our Global Team Culture and Futuristic HR Policies
- To be part of SMART Teams and to create Robots that work for us
- Competitive Market Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Temporary WFH due to COVID
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Postcode 9723 ZA in Groningen: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Permit to work in NL? We are not able to sponsor (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com