Job Title: Pre Sales Engineer
Level: Mid Level
Reports To Role: Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
About PA Team
PAteam ltd, is a leading global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) consultancy. Our highly experienced teams of business process analysts, solution architects and technical engineers, provide our customers, day in day out, a bright and excellent automation solution.
PATeam SME’s, assist every one of our precious customers, in quickly achieving substantial ROI on their RPA platforms costs. Leveraging true value business solutions, make it possible to bring down heavy operational costs. Generating better end-customers service experience and growing the revenue.
You will be accountable for the pre-sales business activities and thought leadership with clients and prospects across the portfolio of Pateam. This role is a client facing role to work with our customers, our internal teams and our partners to visualize a deployment and utilization of our solutions.
- Demo and explain different RPA-tools like Automation Anywhere, UiPath and NICE and affiliate technologies like Intelligent Document Processing (like ABBYY and HyperScience) or AI/ML solutions.
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate.
- Design solutions by having sessions with prospective customers utilizing the latest best practices and maintain technical responsibility for the sales process Creates specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
- Development of compelling commercial customer propositions and ROI models
- Ownership of Sales Documentation, like power points and SoW-documents, for prospective customers, working with the services team to ensure effective and appropriate messaging
- Prepares cost estimates by evaluating processes, plans, and related customer documents; consults architects, other professional and technical personnel.
- Undertake feasibility studies to confirm suitability of solutions within customer environments (Proof of Concepts).
- To act as a primary go-to person when there is the need to provide/obtain/confirm functional and technical information related to a request for proposal (RFP) document, statement of work or other non specified customer inquiry.
- To act as Solution’s subject-matter expert during sales presentations, customer conference calls, trade shows and other associated industry events.
- To provide direct and indirect support to peers, internal sales and marketing personnel, resellers, distributors as well as current and prospective customers.
- Sales Engineers work closely with our Partner and Enterprise Sales teams to bridge the gap between business value and technical capabilities and have the exciting privilege of being true RPA advocates.
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Deep functional knowledge of enterprise level solutions & integrations
- Professional written responses to emails, RFPs, face to face and when submitting reports.
- Organized and analytical with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
- Served as the chief technical resource, help define appropriate client support responses, and dealing with customers on high-level critical issues.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize with customers on high-level, critical issues.
- Second language such as Dutch or German would be advantageous
- Relevant experience in software/technology sales Working experience in the dynamic atmosphere of an engineering technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Experience consulting clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, experience working on & building solutions delivered solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
- Working experience in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Experience working on & building solutions delivered in the latest Digital Transformation technologies including RPA, Workflow, AI/ML
Why Work For PA Team
- Adapt to a Solutions Mindset
- Work with Global Teams and Leading Subject Expertise in Automation
- Be Your Own Boss– Driving self-ownership by transparency and working with international clients on long-term projects
- Manage Self Growth with Transparency with our Growth Plans
- Be part of our Global Team Culture and Futuristic HR Policies
- To be part of SMART Teams and to create Robots that work for us
- Competitive Market Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Temporary WFH due to COVID
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Postcode 9723 ZA in Groningen: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Permit to work in NL? We are not able to sponsor (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com