About the Job
We are looking for talented candidates to join and enjoy our global success. Someone who wants to grow in this exciting industry, work on personal growth and make a difference for customers all over the world. If you are passionate, accountable, and work well in teams, you will flourish at this job. Being able to translate between business and IT is critical, making connections and thinking in processes key for success.
The day-to-day work is comprised out of working on projects using cutting-edge technologies like RPA and connected technologies like machine learning, chatbots and content intelligence tools like ABBYY, both in-house and at our customers’ offices worldwide. The work involves meeting with clients and working alongside them both digitally and in-person to truly understand their needs.
Joining our team will provide you with a great opportunity to gain a wide and deep experience around automation in multiple platforms and technologies, combined with an understanding of business processes in large enterprise organizations.
This job is perfect for you if you want to:
- Work as an expert in Automation, analyzing, designing, developing solutions that bring value to our customers
- Provide business and technical support to customers and maintain RPA solutions
- Work on projects for big international companies from various industries and help them automate tedious, repetitive tasks
- Have a real impact on your workplace, contribute with your knowledge and learn new things every day
- Work in a friendly, digital environment where team members from different countries support and help each other
- Use your creative mindset with a realistic view to solve hurdles
- Utilize strong customer facing skills with a high customer service orientation.
- Work independently, and quickly learn new technologies
- Have an interesting job where every project is a new adventure
What we expect from you:
- Communication and networking skills with English at a high level as the working language
- Experience in working with process automation software (UiPath, BluePrism, NICE, Automation Anywhere etc) for Mid/Senior position
- Experience in mapping and improving business processes or working methods
- Experience in customer-facing positions is a plus
- Ability to think logically and analytically with a sharp eye for detail
It can help if you have experience with:
- Development in C#, .Net, Java or Python
- Basic IT knowledge in Windows environment
- Working in a virtual, globally distributed team
We can offer:
- Comprehensive training in technologies that are revolutionizing back-office industry
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills
- Energizing atmosphere in a rapidly growing team
The position can require travelling abroad.
Please submit your resume in English.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com