PAteam is a dynamic, fast-growing company, focusing on the extremely disruptive and most exciting field of Robotic Process Automation. At PAteam we work in a rapidly growing team of passionate, honest, and innovative people who like to have fun at what they do while delivering the highest quality possible. For our office in India, we are looking for ambitious professionals who are willing to help us expand our team of fantastic RPA Project Managers.
About the job
We are searching for talented candidates to join and enjoy our global success. Someone who wants to grow in this exciting industry, work on personal growth and make a difference for customers all over the world. If you are passionate, accountable, and work well in teams, you will flourish at this job. Being able to translate between business and IT is critical, making connections and thinking in processes key for success.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing RPA projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of RPA project solutions, establishing, and controlling project constraints and scope
- Manage relationships and communication with all project stakeholders
- Strong experience in current leading RPA tools
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT UAT phases
- Support the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Support go-live rollout, handover procedures and change control documents
- Lead and coach the project team according to the project needs
- Take ownership for and visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues
- Maintain and provide progress updates regularly
- A self-starter, with the ability to deliver high-quality work, and adapt to new challenges
- Experience in successfully delivering high-quality RPA solutions, using project management best practices and disciplines
- Ability to liaise with senior level stakeholders to communicate project progress, issues, risks solutions
- Experience and knowledge of Scrum & conventional project management method in a structured environment with a background in software delivery with excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with senior management and drive communication
- Knowledge of the NICE / UiPath RPA tool certification is an added advantage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org