Use Case: Document Archiving & Check Deposit
Global Banking Company managing all the multichannel back office processes for a leading European bank.
Optimize banking back office processes to improve quality of service, reduce costs, increase process efficiency and reduce process time
Automation is used to automate multiple back office processes, including:
- Documents archiving
- Implemented in under 20 days
- 65,000 documents processed monthly
- Check deposit
- Implemented in under 10 days
- 13,200 transactions monthly
- Cut documents archival processing time from 4 minutes to 21 seconds (91%)
- Reduced check depositing processing time from 36 to 7 seconds (80%)
- Eliminated all opportunities for human error
Use Case: Financial Statement Letter Creation
Italy’s 8th largest bank, founded in 1871:
- 350 branches
- 185,000 members
- 2,500 employees
Its virtual unit can serve up to 1M clients for checking accounts, credit cards and loans.
The bank sought to reduce the time and complexity of creating a financial statement letter for loan approvals.
- Manual copy and paste and data entry
- Large amount of input errors
- Low employee motivation
The bank deployed Automation to automatically generate the financial statement letter by gathering client data from different platforms
- 8 robots execute the process in the background
- Frees employees from performing mundane, repetitive tasks
- Reduced case handle time from 1 hour to 10 minutes
- Eliminated process errors
- Increased up sale rates
- Increased employee motivation
- Fulfilled corporate security policies
Use Case: Automate Wrap Ups
ICBPI group contact center company, providing business process outsourcing for financial and insurance companies in Italy.
- 650,000 calls per month
- 500 agents
- Reduce the repetitive and low-value tasks interfering with the core activities of its agents.
- Lower the pressure on the agents to meet SLAs.
- Launched Automation to automate all wrap ups
- Executes a series of data entry actions, including ticket and database entry log and filing a claim request.
- Frees agents to start with the next task immediately after ending the previous one.
- Reduced AHT of the wrap-up phase up by 82%
- Achieved 100% adherence to process SLAs.
- Increased process accuracy to over 99%.
- Increased employee satisfaction
Use Case: New-To-Bank Data Entry & Verification
One of the world’s biggest banks operating in more than 140 countries.
New-to-Bank (NTB) Data Entry Process includes 79 entries into the bank’s systems
Data Verification process includes a visual comparison of 20 data fields. Both processes are:
- Prone to mistakes
- Handled by subcontractors
- The Bank deployed Automation to automatically enter and verify the NTB data
- Full Automation of manual functions and screen navigation
- Only 14 days from design to implementation
- Total integration with bank’s environment and desktop applications
- Reduced process time from 15 minutes to 1.5 minutes (90%)
- Eliminated all errors
- Reduced the number of clicks from 110 to 1
- Reduced dependence on outsourcing vendors
- No need to employ subcontractors for Data Entry and Verification processes