Insurance Company – Policy Termination
- At the end of the retention process, the agents need to process the termination of insurance policies – a complicated lengthy process.
- Gathered information from several systems to determine the policies to terminate.
- Based on business rules, completely automated the termination process.
- Completely removed the human factor for most policies.
- Reduced handle time from 20 minutes to 4 minutes.
Major Delivery Company – Claim Process
- As part of the terms of shipment, Customers may be eligible for
refundof their delivery charge.
- This is a high volume, high complexity process that only costs money to the company.
- The company created a self-service portal to file the claim.
- NICE RPA is connected to the portal and processes the claim information.
- NICE filters out the ineligible claims and fulfills (within limits) the refund.
- Reduce human error in claim handling.
- Improved SLA.
- Providing global resolution from a centralized location
- Decreased lead-time
Healthcare Provider – Claim Processing
1 hourprocess of auditing claims.
- The process includes background research, communicate to the customer and providers as needed.
- The communication is template based and time-consuming.
- Completely restructure the process to attended and unattended phases.
- Use NICE to filter out some of the cases and involve cognitive abilities when needed.
- Automate and improve the template communication.
- Reduced AHT significantly – the template portion alone is 20 minutes.
- Reduction of human errors.
- Improved SLA.