Get NICE RPA Licenses for Free with PAteam
The easiest decision you’ll make this year
2020 was a tough year. As economic pressures persist, and operational resilience has become non-negotiable, business leaders across the globe are making hard decisions daily, to survive today’s new reality. One easy decision will make a huge difference!
PAteam with NICE
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has a proven ability to drive greater operational and cost efficiencies for organizations, and PAteam with NICE has the means to help businesses to better weather the global economic storm
Why use RPA in your business?
RPA can handle tasks such as moving from one application to another, inputting data into multiple fields, reentering data or copying and pasting – nearly any task that is largely driven by rules and schedules. The robot is a software worker that can do jobs such as retrieving customer profiles, support and order information from multiple enterprise systems and applications
As process automation take over the repetitive, routine manual work, human error is eliminated and costly mistakes no longer happen. Consumer today expect more efficient and personalized services than ever before and only business who use digital capabilities like RPA to keep up with more sophisticated and growing customer demands will remain relevant in the long run
Get free RPA licenses now!
Terms & Conditions
- Free licenses are for NICE unattended RPA solutions only (standard license edition)
- The licenses can be used free of charge for up to 2 years. In the 3rd year, the licenses can be purchased at $5,800 per robot per year
- No commitment is required, and cancellations will be accepted at any time up to 3 months before the end of the 2nd year
- The free licenses will only be provided following a signed agreement with PAteam
- There is no limit to the number of free licenses requested
- Additional robots can be ordered after the initial order at a cost
- This offer only applies to new customers of NICE’s attended and unattended automation solutions
- Read this FAQ for more information and answers to frequently asked questions